(Print this page and place in your automobile for future reference)
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a position of safety. The law requires you to stop at the accident scene.
- Check all parties for injuries and call for medical assistance if needed.
- Exchange information with the other parties involved in the accident. Names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information and description of damages are important information to obtain.
- Try to identify any witnesses. Obtain their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Call the police. The police will advise you if their response to the scene is not necessary.
- Do not admit fault to anyone as there could be multiple factors contributing to an accident. Give factual details of your recollection of the accident and cooperate with the police in providing answers to their questions.
- If your vehicle needs to be towed, request that it be removed to a repair shop of your choice.
- As soon as possible, contact your agent to report the accident. If after hours please contact the below company claim numbers.